Thursday, March 17, 2016

Life After Austin

I moved to Austin August 12, 1998.  At that time, I thought I'd never leave there....that I was there for the duration.  But now, eighteen years later, I no longer have an Austin address.

I changed, and Austin changed.  And, sad to say, we didn't change in the same direction.  So now, on to the next chapter.

The worst thing about leaving Austin is leaving the many friends I have made there.  I've created this blog, so that if anyone wonders what I'm up to, you can find out by checking here.

Here's the little brown house in the woods where I'll be living part time.


Davis has a great place to run.  Here are a few pictures from our walk on Saturday, March 12.


Tahitian Village Mosquito Breeders Association site.


There really are fire hydrants in Tahitian Village, Toni Herbert.


Caution! Children!


Davis checks out the garden.


I am Iron Man.


Time to relax in the back yard.


Sunday, March 13, at Sherwood Forest Faire we saw a great fire show.


And Donna got up close and personal with a falcon.


St. Paddy's Day walk, March 17.  Not shamrocks, but Evening Primroses.


Davis on the hunt.


Baby grapes.


The Spiderworts are beautiful this year.


We're going to have lots of berries.  The blooms are the biggest I've ever seen.


Back at home, Kolton and Destructor are taking it easy.


Stay tuned for more great adventures.





3 comments:

  1. Ha! I found you! Lovely pix. Lovely place to be living. Now to read more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete